Reduce administration and effectively manage employee leave entitlement
Managing and recording employee leave is a time-consuming administrative task. With our solution, employees can view their overall entitlement, days they have already utilised and enter requests for leave via the NetSuite Employee Centre (or another role).
Any leave requests are then routed to the employees designated supervisor for approval/rejection. At any stage employees can click the ‘My Leave Entitlement’, link to view their current entitlement and number of days remaining. Clicking on ‘My Leave Requests’, displays a list of requests and their status.
When a new request is created, the approver receives an email informing them that they have a request to approve. A link on the email takes them to the request record, where they can change its status and enter notes on the approval/rejection. When a request is approved or rejected, the requestor receives an email updating them regarding whether their request has been approved or rejected.
- Manage multiple leave types.
- Record employee annual leave entitlements and utilisation.
- Generate online leave requests via NetSuite.
- Automatically generate leave approval requests to an employee’s designated supervisors.
- Employees can login and view their leave status via the NetSuite “Employee Centre” (or any other role).
- When the end user is creating their Leave Request, any existing approved Leave Requests for the same date range are clearly shown.
- An outlook event is automatically sent to the employee when the leave request is approved thereby automatically entering the day into their outlook calendar.
- All approved leave requests are also entered in a NetSuite group calendar, allowing visibility of all approved leave requests.
- Accessible via the NetSuite mobile phone app.
- No longer required to maintain manual leave records.
- Online access ensures employees have real-time visibility of their leave records.
- Online authorisation processing ensures all leave is accurately processed and correctly authorised.
- Real-time access provides up to the minute management reporting.
- Online employee self-service access reduces administration costs.