What is the Oracle NetSuite Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS)?
PBCS is a software suite focused on helping the Finance department. The suite addresses common functions in Finance departments including: financial planning and budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and data analysis.
What problems does PBCS address?
Most Finance departments plan, budget, and report entirely using Microsoft Excel.
PBCS eliminates all the classic problems with this method including: Errors caused by manually editing Excel sheets, slowness of process due to manual data manipulation, data integrity, reporting on different scenarios, managing contributors over email.
The benefits of replacing excel with PBCS (voted by Gartner in 2019 as the market leader in Cloud FP&A) :
• Automate import of data from NetSuite and other source systems
• Decrease errors and improve data integrity with automatic aggregation
• Collaborate with integrated workflow and process management
• Visualise insights with analytics, embedded throughout the planning and reporting process
• Improve transparency with audit trail, version control and analysis tools
• Understand the impact of any change quickly with what-if scenarios
• Flexible access for contributors via smart view excel interface or web-based forms
What is PBCS? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phr1GOYv0UE
PBCS Product Overview – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iycRiIVOX5M&t=313s
PBCS Smartview – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jszjZ2Z_YUk
Already used and trusted by:
Still using Excel for your Planning and Budgeting? Contact Catalyst to discuss: