NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Catalyst IT Solutions requires a Qlik Consultant to join its expanding team and develop QlikView and Qlik Sense guided analytics and self-serve dashboards for our client base. The successful candidate will need to have a proven development background and very strong and proven skills in these specific technologies and NPrinting.
The role involves developing QlikView and Qlik Sense dashboards, including modelling of source data, designing/developing and testing scripts, interpreting business requirements and performing system administration.
As a Catalyst Consultant, you may be expected to contribute to the requirements gathering process, where you should have the ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical audiences, including interaction with end customers.
Who We’re Looking For
People who not only have the required technical skills, but also have the passion and determination to make a difference and who will deliver a competitive advantage for a passionate and customer-focused IT delivery company. You will be a team player and will have a customer-centric ethos, a passion for the latest technologies and a wide technology understanding.
- Passion for IT and technical solutions
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Strong communicator, both verbal and business English
- Team player
- Previous consultancy experience
- Strong SQL scripting and Data Modelling
- Proven experience in delivering NPrinting solutions
- Proven Qlik Sense and QlikView experience
- Understanding of basic windows server administration
- Knowledge of SQL Server/Oracle TSQL/PLSQL an advantage
- Detailed understanding of SAP functional modules a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of relevant of specific industry vertical practices and processes
- Qlik Sense or QlikView Certification
Desired Knowledge and Skills
- Negotiation – Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences
- Learning Strategies – Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning new things
- Developing, fixing and maintaining QlikView and Qlik Sense dashboards
- Actively participate in, or organise as needed, meetings to gather requirements, plan solutions with working groups of users and IT
- Follow agile and core development principles
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Must be able to hold discussions at technical and business levels
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Role requires the ability to understand complex subject matter and suggest solutions
- Must be able to take pragmatic decisions relating to developing interim and strategic reporting
Please also get in touch if you have similar skills and are interested in working for Catalyst.